Monday, September 24, 2012

   I have not written in a long time now and I have been missing it. I don't think anyone reads this but that is all the better. I have a place other then a note book where I would fall asleep with my pen in hand at least here I can keep typing and the lights keep me awake.  My babies are sleeping and after a nice hot shower I sit here with a cup of tea and the cool night breeze drifting in over my shoulder. The air is clean, cool and gentle. It promises the cooling of fall and the coming of winter.
    Today was a good day in that I was able to answer a lot of questions for our chapter in life right now. I am learning so much right now.
   I will write more tomorrow and have more thoughts to share then!

No comments:

Post a Comment