Well, this is the first entry in my blog and I am going to try and make this a habit!
Today being Shabbat was a nice and easy day! I got up with the babies and let Nando sleep in ( he was not feeling too well the night before). Had a nice morning with the little ones and while they slept Nando and I watched Back to Eden, Paul Gautschi's garden movie! It is such an inspiration and I cannot wait to have a garden again!
After naps and lunch we went down to the park for a walk and to let Isaac run off some energy! It was a nice afternoon. While in the park watching Isaac play I observed the other parents, my soul quieted down and I watched the different ways we love our children, no matter what country we are in love is love. Some people know how to love with an open heart and some are afraid and some are still learning!
Once back to the house supper for Isaac and Hannah showers and bed! I did clean up the house and now we even have time to watch a movie!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteKeep it up! ~B
ReplyDelete(I was testing my comment-abilities, before. )